Dr. Douglas Kase
Dr. Douglas S. Kase, DDS, is one of our top-rated root canal specialists. He uses state-of-the-art equipment and his extensive knowledge to improve patients’ lives, both inside and outside the office. For nearly 40 years, clients like you have enjoyed his excellent treatment outcomes, clear explanations, and compassionate demeanor.
Trust in Dr. Kase’s Endodontic Expertise
Dr. Kase graduated cum laude from Syracuse University in 1977. Following in his dentist father’s footsteps, he enrolled at the New York University College of Dentistry to pursue his Doctor of Dental Surgery (DDS) degree. In 1980, Dr. Kase graduated second in his class and received the Weiss Award for the highest scholastic and clinical average in endodontics. He earned a place in the honorary dental fraternity Omicron Kappa Upsilon, Omega Chapter, standing alongside the top 10% of his class.
Following his time at NYU, Dr. Kase joined a general practice residency at the Manhattan Veterans Administration Hospital. During his time there, his passion for endodontics led him to seek further instruction. He became a root canal specialist in 1983 after two more years of training.
Dr. Kase joined a prestigious multi-dentist endodontic group on West 57 St. shortly afterward. Since then, he has practiced with Dr. Barry Musikant and other experienced colleagues at Midtown Endodontist NYC. He has also used his knowledge to further benefit our community by:
- Lecturing on the many facets of performing endodontics throughout the New York metropolitan area and beyond.
- Applying his skills to risk management counseling with attorneys and insurance companies.
- Editing and contributing to a monthly endodontic newsletter and website.
- Demonstrating a new injection technique on CBS News.
Learn How Dr. Kase Can Help You
As a root canal specialist, Dr. Kase uses the latest microscopic endodontic techniques to deliver exceptional results. He regularly performs procedures like:
- Internal bleaching: A whitening treatment that corrects internal yellowing or darkening. We may recommend this procedure after your root canal treatment or as an alternative to traditional whitening.
- Root canal treatment: A dental procedure that alleviates oral discomfort, pain, or infection. Dr. Kase will remove any infected nerves from the root canals before sealing them to prevent further issues and restore your quality of life.
- Core buildup: Strengthens your tooth’s structure for a more comfortable, effective crown. If your teeth require additional structural support, this proactive approach provides it quickly and painlessly.
- Emergency root canal: A short procedure that addresses severe pain, toothaches, and other potentially urgent symptoms. We provide immediate care and relief seven days a week, so Dr. Kase will be there when you need him.
Schedule an Appointment With Dr. Kase Today
At Midtown Endodontist NYC, we strive to deliver the best patient experience. We combine quality care with compassionate service and flexible payment options to give you the peace of mind you deserve. Whether you need a root canal or post-canal treatment, you can rely on Dr. Kase from start to finish.