We are happy to be able to provide our patients with the flexibility of online payment. No waiting on the phone and just as secure. The link will direct you to our secure payment portal. Once you submit the payment will receive it right away.
To protect the office and credit cardholders from fraudulent charges we have the following protocol in place.
- We do not accept online payment from NEW patients unless you are prepaying teleconsult.
- If you are an EXISTING patient and YOU have an outstanding balance please feel free to pay your balance online.
- If you are an EXISTING patient and your family member who is our patient has a balance you may process the payment online. Make sure to enter the patient’s name and date of birth.
If you are an EXISTING patient and you want your balance to be paid by a friend or a relative who is not our patient, please read below.
We require additional information to process 3rd party payments. This applies to both in-office & online payments by credit card. Please read below:
- State issued ID of the credit card holder matching the name on the credit card.
- Signed payment pre-authorization form from the credit cardholder.
- For in-office payment, you can present the requested information in person.
- For online payments, you can fax or email us the requested information prior to processing the payment.
- After providing this information you can proceed with online payment.
- Make sure to enter the patient’s name and date of birth.
- All payments processed without the requested information will be automatically refunded to the credit cardholders.
- There will be no exceptions to this rule!